PHOTO CREDIT:© Drew Malcolm
SERIES 15 BALL BEARING UTILITY BLOCKS
Dinghy sailors no longer need to consider a trade-off between performance and weight. The Ronstan Series 15 range of high-performance dinghy blocks are the smallest we've ever made – and the smallest on the market.
A precision moulded acetal sheave running on stainless steel ball bearings provides high performance and low friction. This range is perfect for all dinghies from Optimists to foiling Moths and come with a variety of attachment options from through-hull to saddles and soft lashings.
- Smallest and lightest ball bearing blocks available – sheave diameter 15mm (5/8")
- 13 block configurations with tailored accessories which provide even more options
- 120kg, 260 lb MWL (single block)
- Precision moulded acetal sheave running on stainless steel ball bearings provides high performance and low friction.
- Shackle and soft-attachment compatible
- Ideal for control lines, vangs, cunninghams, shock cord tensioning systems etc on dinghies and OTB catamarans to 5m (16ft)