PHOTO CREDIT:© Gordon Upton / guppypix.com
Removable Screw-in Padeye Anchor Device
- Certified to European Standard EN795:2012 Type A and Australian Standards AS1891.4:2009 & AS5532:2013.
- Screw-in lanyard attachment device can be removed from the base when not in use.
- Separate locking screw ensures that the screw-in lanyard attachment remains secure when in use.
- A threaded plug remains in the base when the screw-in anchor device is removed to prevent dirt & grit from entering the threads.
- Grade 316 stainless steel throughout for maximum corrosion resistance and longevity.
||Thread ||A||B||C||D||E||F||B. L.||Weight
The Removable Screw-In Padeye Anchor Device consists of two parts:
A structural anchor base which is permanently fixed to the structure.
A screw-in anchor for connection of personal protection equipment.
The structural anchor base is to be permanently fastened to the structure using 4 x M6 fasteners.
The screw-in anchor is attached to the structural anchor base by means of a central threaded spigot. Once fully threaded in place the anti-rotation locking screw must be engaged to ensure that the anchor cannot unintentionally become detached from the structural anchor base.
The screw-in anchor has a single attachment point for personal protection equipment.
Click to download a User Manual
- Ronstan Fall Arrest Systems provide a method of attachment for use in conjunction with personal protection equipment to protect against falls from a height, such as when working outside of conventional guardrails for cleaning and maintenance purposes on motor yachts or other vessels. They should not be used for any other purpose.