Series 75 AP blocks feature a self-lubricating Oilite® bronze bearing running on the polished stainless steel race to provide the high load capacity required of this range. For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for cruising and racing. For ultimate strength and durability cheek plates and load straps are made from grade 316 stainless steel . Cheek plates have a black chrome finish and are flared at the rope entry and exit points to minimise rope chafe. Bolt-through construction allows for servicing and sheave replacement or upgrade to alloy version.
- Mainsheet, halyard and spinnaker sheets on boats to 14m (46ft)
- General applications on larger yachts
- Self-lubricating Oilite® bronze bearing
- Grade 316 stainless steel load straps
- Black chromed Grade 316 stainless steel cheeks