Continuous Line Furlers
- Series 80, 120 & 160 top swivels feature snag-free low profile shackle pin heads
- Series 200 & 280 top swivels feature a fork/fork configuration for snag-free operation and direct halyard soft eye attachment
- Series 200 & 280 top swivels feature a fast pins to facilitate easy changeover of sails sharing a common furler set
- Maintenance free, factory sealed main bearing systems
- Full dimensioned technical drawings and user instructions can be found under the SUPPORT tab on the Ronstan website
Maintenance Free Bearing System
Furlers and top swivels feature a factory sealed, maintenance free bearing. Roller bearing sets run on hardened races for smooth high load performance. Easy continuous line installation and removal. The continuous furling line is easily fitted and removed from the furler, so it can be left on deck when the sail and furler are stowed below.
Secure & flexible attachment options
Furlers and top swivels have retained clevis pins and top swivels have a snag-free low profile shackle pin head. Attachment options include quick release pins, high resistance shackles, snap shackles, fairleads and torsion rope thimbles. The furling line guide can be adjusted to suit either 0 or 90 degree attachment as required to match the take off alignment and deck layout.
- Grade 17-4 forged stainless steel shackles
- Grade 316 stainless steel fasteners
- Grade 2205 stainless steel shaft and pins
- Swivel jaws