Sheaves running on Acetal or Torlon® ball bearings provide high performance & low friction. The 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full load range.Captive Lock™ universal head can be fixed in either of two planes, or free to swivel as required. Quick adjusting cleat arms require no tools to adjust and fix securely in position.
|Sheave Ø||40 + 24 mm|
|Max. Rope Ø||8 mm|
|Max. Cable Ø||- mm|
|Pin Ø||5.0 mm|
|B. L.||1000 kg|
- Spinnaker control lines on off-the-beach catamarans, one design classes and sportsboats up to 8m (26ft)
- Typically used in direct 3:1 purchase systems such as mainsheets and boom vangs
- On larger boats they are used for fine-tune mainsheet tackles, outhauls, cunninghams, checkstays, genoa lead pullers and traveller controls.
- Acetal ball bearings
- UV stabilised Acetal sheave
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap and head fitting
- Impact and UV resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks