PHOTO CREDIT:© Ana Sutej
Series 20 Ball Bearing
- Suits up to 4mm (5/32”) lashing
- Supplied with 750mm (30”) x 2mm (3/32”) diameter,
- Dyneema® single braid lashing line
Click to view Lashing Instructions
* Block must be lashed through hub. The supplied lashing line must have three passes through head and hub to achieve rated load.
MWL & BL are dependent on the strength of lashing. Knots, splices, stitching will generally have a lower BL than the line itself.
Dyneema® is a registered trademark of DSM IP Assets B.V.
|Sheave Ř||20 mm|
|Max. Rope Ř||6 mm|
|Max. Cable Ř|| mm|
|Pin Ř|| mm|
|B. L.||900 kg|
- Leech / control lines
- Ideal for higher load applications
- Sheave: high compression strength carbon black Acetal
- Frame:/Cheeks: Toughened, glass fibre reinforced Nylon
- Load straps and ball bearings: Grade 316 stainless steel
- HHL sheave and bearing race: Grade 2205 stainless steel, Balls: Grade 316
- Frame/Cheeks: Toughened, glass fibre