Ball Bearing Traveller System
Series 26mm, Cars
- Low profile
- Lightweight alloy car bodies
|B. L.||3400 kg|
Car bodies are machined to precise specifications, then honed to an exceptional finish before being treated and anodised for maximum corrosion protection. Stainless steel elements are put through a special high energy finish process to achieve a uniquely smooth edge and surface finish.
With pivoting sheave unti it is a co,pact and low profile solution for 2:1 mainsheet systems. Suits up to 6:1 control line purchase. Pivoting of the main sheave until it limited to 4 degrees aft and 45 degrees forward.
- Mainsheet systems on boats to 12m (40ft)
- Genoa sheet systems on boats to 13m (43ft)
- Self tacking jib sheet systems on boats to 10m (33ft)
- Alloy car
- Torlon® ball bearings
- Grade 316 stainless steel fixtures