Car bodies are machined to precise specifications, then honed to an exceptional finish before being treated and anodised for maximum corrosion protection. Stainless steel elements are put through a special high energy finish process to achieve a uniquely smooth edge and surface finish.
- Main and mizzen sheet systems on monohulls to 36m (120ft) or multihulls to 23m (75ft)
- Self tacking jib systems on boats 23m (75ft) and above
- Genoa cars used on boats 28m (92ft) and above
- Sliderod outhaul cars are used on boats to 36m with conventional reefing and in-mast furling systems
- Also be used on multihulls 23m (75ft) and above