Compact and lightweight fairleads for the deflection of sheets, halyards and control lines. RopeGlide™ Fairleads feature elliptical hole design, providing high tolerance for rope alignment variation and easy line threading. Smooth hard coat anodised finish available in 12mm single, double & triple and 16mm single versions for optimum deck layout.
- Compact, lightweight and low friction
- Elliptical hole design tolerates alignment variations, makes threading lines easy
- Simple and reliable design
- Low maintenance.
Series 60 All Purpose Block
Ronstan’s All Purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. The self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished Stainless Steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads. For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.
Sheave design features side ribs to minimise weight and enhance strength. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer minimises friction and ensures dependable load bearing reliability.
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheave ensures low friction and extreme durability
- Mainsheet and halyard applications, vang and spinnaker control lines on boats to 10m (33ft)
- Suitable for boats up to 12m (40ft)
Read more about RF66100
Removable Lashing Padeyes
- Removable padeye, allows the block and padeye to be easily removed when not in use.
- Included dust cover on removable padeyes prevents grit from entering the threaded socket and provides a clean, flush finish when the padeye is removed.
- Lightweight, strong alloy construction.
- Lashing Padeyes are ideal for use with Dyneema® lashings/strops
– RF2437-12 up to 10mm (3/8”)
– RF2437-16 up to 12mm (1/2”).
- Also available in all-stainless steel models to special order.
Clear Start™New 40mm & 50mm Clear Start™ Sailing Watches
The Clear Start™ range has been around for many years and is one of the most popular sailing watches on the market – used by sailors of all levels from club racers to Olympic medallists and AC sailors. Development and testing assisted by Chris Nicholson, 3x 49er World Champ, 3x 5o5 World Champ, 18’ Skiff champ, Olympian and VOR Skipper (he has sailed our watches around the world!)
- Three new 50mm watch models
- New 40mm compact watch model in stylish black/red colour
- Multi-line display – allowing you to monitor the approach of the official race start sequence in real time without switching between modes.
- Additional intermediate sound signals at critical start sequence time points.
- Optimised design for maximum durability, reliability and service life – double gasket sealed buttons, hibernating pre-sale state to maximise battery life.
- Ultra-clear, durable sapphire coated mineral crystal lens on Stainless Steel models
- Direct switching between daily time and race modes, avoiding time consuming scrolling through multiple modes and functions.
Low Friction Rings
- Compact & lightweight
- Low friction
- Deep, secure lashing groove
- Simple & reliable design
- Low maintenance
A result of trickle-down from Grand Prix yacht racing Ronstan's range of Low Friction Rings provide an outstanding strength to weight solution where the absolute minimum friction of a ball bearing block is not required. That being said, the performance difference between well and poorly executed versions of these simple products is marked. The basic appearance of the Ronstan Low Friction Ring range belies an exacting development process that investigated, tested and delivered optimised performance in strength, weight, friction, line wear and security.
Ronstan Low Friction Rings are machined from high grade aluminium with a durable low friction anodised coating and are available in three sizes to suit lines up to 14mm (9/16").
Common applications for Ronstan Low Friction Rings on racing and cruising yachts:
Read more about Ronstan Low Friction Rings
Continuous Line Furlers – Gen 2Refined Design, Performance & Reliability
Ronstan’s Continuous Line Furlers have been developed over recent years for use by some of the world’s top racing syndicates. Encouraged by their feedback, design enhancements have been incorporated, resulting in our second generation (Gen 2) range of furlers that now puts great performance and reliability within the reach of cruising and racing sailors alike.Dedicated Top-Down models for soft luff sails
Top-down furling provides a new level of simplicity, safety and speed for handling of soft luff sails such as asymmetric spinnakers and gennakers. Cruisers can now store, deploy and retrieve these sails as simply as they would a furling headsail from the safety and convenience of the cockpit. Racers too can benefit from the characteristics of top-down to allow superfast retrieval of code zeros by pre-winding the torsion rope and firing the sheet when ready. Ronstan Gen 2 furlers are now available in dedicated top-down models with practical accessories such as soft loop shackles for tack attachment and top swivel lashing pins to provide the perfect solution.Attachment options
Attachment options include high resistance shackles, snap shackles, fairleads and quick release pins. Torsion rope thimbles have been updated specifically to suit the latest generation of large diameter torsion ropes.
The furler drum can be adjusted to suit either 0° or 90° attachment, as required to match the take-off alignment and deck layout.
Available in four colour options - blue, green, grey and red with several attachment options, including webbing, pigtail, lashing and dyneema links, it will be the obvious choice for those kitesurfers, paragliders, control line deflections and purchase systems that require a lightweight high load capacity block./p>
The applications are unlimited, including kitesurfing, paragliders, sports kites, power kites, stunt kites, depower kites, traction kites, for deflection or purchase system on control linesFeatures
- Performance & versatility
- Ultra lightweight
- Ultra compact
- Colour coded
- Impact resistant
- Small line optimised
- High load capacity
- Poor alignment tolerant
- Soft attachment compatible
- Grit & salt resistant
Quick-Lock™Power, Performance & Intuitive Operation
The Ronstan Quick-Lock™ is the quickest and most user friendly winch handle available for racing
and cruising sailors alike. In addition to its super fast grab-and-release mechanism for foolproof single handed removal, it is the only handle to feature the patented auto quick-locking mechanism that lets you put the handle in the winch without depressing a lever or rotating a knob – it couldn’t be easier!
Ronstan Quick-Lock™ allows you to immediately place the drive head into the winch socket, without the need to rotate a knob or depress a button. Its stainless steel locking lever then retains the handle securely in place until you are ready to remove it.
Series 45 Core Blocks
Core Blocks™ are a true all round solution. A tuned 2-stage bearing system provides excellent performance across the full working load range with an integrated thrust bearing feature and the resilience to handle high dynamic or static loads. Acetal & aluminium sheave options, alloy cheeks and stainless fixings complete the durable package. For reliability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.
- Universal Bearing - Dynamic and high static load performance
- Acetal & aluminium sheave options
- Aluminium alloy cheek plates
- Universal head
- Suits pre-spliced lines
- Fully articulated stand-up